1. Type of personal information collected
2. Purpose of collection
We collect personal information to communicate our news, events and promotions, including our products and services which we think may be of interest to our guests. We may also use such information for market research and quality control, as well as for statistical and analysis purposes, in order to deliver particular services or products which are in response to our guest’s needs. Personal information will not be used for communication outside recognised business relationship guidelines.
3. Customer’s Consent
4. Information Sharing with Third Party
5. Ownership of the Customer’s Personal Information
Your personal information will become the property of Le Grande Bali Uluwatu and its subsidiary organization of Le Grande Bali Uluwatu and subsidiaries. These can be seen on www.legrandebaliuluwatu.com and include business entities under Management Agreements or Franchise.
The term “Protected Information” refers to information that can be used to identify our guests individually. Protected Information includes but is not limited, guests’ names, addresses, age, gender, method of payment information and passport/ID card number (whether in physical, electronic or other format).
How you may provide us your Protected Information
1. By making a reservation or by using any of the Le Grande Bali Uluwatu product or/and services
2. By providing it to us in communications regarding services such as comment cards
3. By providing the information to us by participating in marketing initiatives
4. By visiting our website
Purpose of Collection
We collect Protected Information for three primary purposes:
1. To enhance our ability to provide better customer service to our guests
2. To keep our guests informed of promotions and offers and,
3. For marketing and research purposes.
Acquiring Protected Information
Using Our Web Site
Once you have visited our web site and accepted our cookie, your ID number is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you visit our web site. Although you remain anonymous until you enter Protected Information in the web site, the ID number allows us to log your session, so that we may better provide individualized support. Once you enter Protected Information on the web site, we associate your ID number with your contact information so we can recognise you on future visits and keep track of information that appears to interest you.
Rejecting, blocking or refusing cookies
Temporary cookies are a built-in feature of the technology used within our website. The majority of internet browsers will automatically accept these cookies, however you can adjust the settings on your internet browser if you would prefer to delete them or have them automatically refused. Refer to the “Help’’ section on your browser toolbar to find out how to reset your preferences regarding cookies. However please be aware that rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use particular features associated with your user profile. While
Making a Reservation
Creating a Guest Profile
During the reservation process you may opt to create a Guest Profile and in doing so provide us with personal information, including but not limited to; name, contact details, holiday preferences, and payment details. All information provided to create your Guest Profile is covered under the ‘Protected Information’
During Your Stay
During your stay, we record your itemised spending to accurately assemble your folio, which sets out your room rate and other expenses billed to your room. We also record this information to comply with financial reporting requirements, including those imposed by our auditors and government regulators. Information particular to your stay may also be stored (i.e. health issues, payment difficulties). This stay specific information is stored at the particular hotel where you stayed and is combined with information from previous visits that you have made to our hotels. We may also collect certain information as required by local laws (e.g. passport number). In addition, we may retain the content of any document (including comment cards, electronic documents such as e-mails and other similar forms of communication) that you send us before, during or following your stay. This information may be shared within Le Grande Bali Uluwatu but will not be shared with any third party. Finally, we are required under relevant law to log and retain all records of internet activity at our hotels for a period of 90 days.
Storage of Protected Information
Each hotel takes steps to ensure that Protected Information is kept in a secure location, to which only authorised individuals have access. We also store certain guest information in our Guest Reservation System (the “System”). The System comprises a secure customer database stored on a dedicated server. We store Protected Information for such period of time required by law or for as long as we believe there to be a business justification for doing so. It is important to note that no e-mail communication is fully secure. We recommend that you do not include any confidential information when using e-mail. For your protection, our e-mail responses to you will not include any confidential information.
Protected Information Provided to Third Parties
We will only share Protected Information about you outside Le Grande Bali Uluwatu without your consent where: (a) it is required or authorised by law; (b) it is required to provide you with services you have requested in which case you will be deemed to have given your consent; (c) if your stay has been paid for by a third party we will provide billing information to the paying party; (d) if you have failed to pay amounts owed to a property or (e) to global or regional hotel alliances to which Le Grande Bali Uluwatu is a party, in accordance with customary industry practice.
Terms and Conditions:
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations when it appears that a customer has engaged in a fraudulent or inappropriate activity.
- Rates are converted to local currency at the time of billing using hotel’s currency conversion rate.
- A valid photo ID and the given credit card must be presented for verification upon check-in.
- We reserve the right to pre-authorize guest’s credit card for the amount that would cover the accommodation costs.
- The Hotel requests that guests use the in-room safe deposit boxes for all cash & valuables. The hotel takes no responsibility for any loss incurred within the Guest Room or Safe deposit box.
- Check-in time is from 14.00 & check-out time until 12.00. Children policy: children below 12 years old sharing the same room with parent utilizing existing bed without extra bed is Free of charge (excluding breakfast). Note that children age 13 years old and older require an extra bed if available and or will be charged the adult rate.
- Breakfast for children age 0 – 5 years old is free of charge, breakfast for children age 6 – 12 years old is 50% charge from adult breakfast. Older than 12 years old will be charged as adult.
- The extra bed may be available based on request only and is not guaranteed by the hotel.
Property Cancellation Policy
A prepayment is required to secure your reservation. Payment using Visa/MasterCard/JCB/ American Express will be processed by Indonesian third-party payment service – DOKU which guarantees PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). Our reservation team will contact the guest after booking for any payment instructions.
Cancellation charges may apply. We reserve the right to pre-authorize guest’s credit card for the amount that would cover the accommodation costs. Please refer to the Rate Cancellation Policy, for information about the processing of your payment.
- No Show : will be charged the total room rate of the confirmed reservation.
- Early Check out :The property reserves the right to charge an early departure fee in the event a guest departs earlier than the original departure date
- Late Check out: On request. Please contact theFront Office. Additional fees may be applied.
Rate Cancellation Policies
Full prepayment required.
Regular Season (06 Jan – 30 Jun / 01 Sep – 27 Dec):
Cancellation within 7 days will be charged 1 night cancellation fee. In case of No-show, 100% of total reservation amount will be charged without prior notice.
High Season (01 Jul – 31 Aug):
Cancellation within 14 days will be charged 1 night cancellation fee. In case of No-show, 100% of total reservation amount will be charged without prior notice.
Peak Season (28 Dec – 05 Jan):
Cancellation within 30 days will be charged 1 night cancellation fee. In case of No-show, 100% of total reservation amount will be charged without prior notice.
Le Grande Bali Uluwatu strongly recommends you purchase Comprehensive Travel Insurance. We suggest that the policy include, but not limited to, the following coverage – loss of payment through cancellation, loss or damage to personal baggage, loss of money and medical expenses.
TripAdvisor Terms and Conditions
We may use third-party service providers to process your personal information on our behalf for the purposes of this booking. For example, we may share some information about you with these third parties so that they can contact you directly by email (for example: to obtain post stay reviews about your travel experience).
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The products and/or services described in and available through the site may not be available in your country. We make no representation that the services or products offered in the site are appropriate or available for use in any particular location. The site is operated from Indonesia and it is governed by the laws of Indonesia.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at the following e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. We are at your disposal for any further information you need. We wish you a pleasant stay with Le Grande Bali Uluwatu.